Skin navigation

Local Navigation


current location : 首页 入学申请 交换学生项目 入学指南



Please make sure that you have obtained D-2 visa from the Korean consulate or embassy in your country.
To apply for a D-2 visa, you must submit :

  • Application form (available at
  • Passport
  • Certificate of Admission
  • Visa inssuance approval number (for students from mainland China only)
  • Bank statement or a scholarship certificate proving that you maintain a minimum balance or have a scholarship certificate to receive a visa
  • Two photos
  • Visa processing fee
  • Other documents required by the Korean consulate


  • Soongsil Residence Hall (on-campus dormitory)
  • Apartment (off-campus housing)

Health Insurance

All international students are required to have health insurance. You can either buy it in your country or apply for it upon arrival in Korea. It is also important to make sure that your immunizations are up to date. Please visit your health care provider before coming to Korea to check and update as needed.

Course Registration

You will be able to register for your courses when you arrive at Soongsil University.

Alien Registration Card

All visitors living in Korea for more than 90 days are required to register at the Ministry of Immigration within 90 days. You will need to visit the immigration office in Mokdong and submit several documents.

Korean Language Classes

All exchange students will be able to take Korean Language Classes in the evening free of charge. The students will need to take a placement interview during the second week of classes.

최종수정일 :